Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 4 challenges are live and are a way for players to gain some solid XP.
Weekly challenges are the number one way for players to level up their Battle Pass. Completing these challenges grants loads of XP and allows players to explore the battle royale island in new ways.
Nine challenges have been dished out for Week 4. These challenges are available throughout Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 and involve everything from using a jetpack to opening ammo boxes.
How to complete every Fortnite Week 4 challenge
A new hotfix was released by Epic Games that included a handful of returning items to the battle royale. On top of that, they loaded in the new challenges for Week 4.
Here is each Week 4 challenge as described in Fortnite:
- Travel in the air with a jetpack (100)
- Thank the bus driver and then finish top 25 (2)
- Visit Gas Stations in a Battle Bus (3)
- Get seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade (3)
- Eliminate IO forces within a single match (3)
- Catch or collect a Thermal Fish (1)
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool (75)
- Search ammo boxes at Shifty Shafts or Camp Cuddle (3)