This tutorial is about How to clone apps to transfer data from Android to iPhone. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to clone apps to transfer data from Android to iPhone. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to clone apps to transfer data from Android to iPhone
Buying a new cell phone is an exciting interaction, however, moving all your information to a new cell phone can be a boring cycle in some cases. To use your new cell phone, you need to transfer all the information from your older phone to your new phone, including apps, photos, contacts, messages, music, files, and more. Phone cloning duplicates all information including apps, media, contacts, scheduled occasions, etc. from an old cell phone to a new cell phone. Basically, you make a precise duplicate of all the information on the phone and move it to another cell phone.
With a fast web connection with great transfer speeds, the data relocation process is much easier at this point. We have a lot of phone clone apps to help you transfer data from Android to another Android phone or from Android to iPhone.
The phone cloning cycle should be possible either by connecting the two devices via Wi-Fi Direct or by transferring the data to a cloud management and then pushing the backup to the cell phone. To improve the information transfer process, there are many phone clone apps on the App Store that can work in this cycle.
How to clone apps to transfer data from Android to iPhone
Google Drive is one of the most common ways to backup and restore your data when you buy a new smartphone. Drive is a cloud service and you can manually upload your photos, documents and any other important data. You can even create a full backup of your Android smartphone to Google Drive using your Android smartphone’s built-in backup feature.
The process of cloning phones with the Google Cloud service is completely wireless and works on both Android and iOS devices. Although Google Drive is a free service, storage space is limited and you get 15GB of cloud storage by default. So if your files are larger than 15 GB, you will need to go for another option like Wetransfer or pay for a larger Google Drive storage plan. To start the process, make sure both phones have the same Google account signed in. The process of cloning the phone is as follows:
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on your old Android phone and select. “Account & sync”, select your primary Google account and make sure all options within it are enabled to sync.
- Then go to the ‘Backup and reset’ option in Settings and enable ‘Back up my data’. Remember to use the same account you’re backing up for, as you’ll need to use it on your new Android phone to migrate data.
- Once the backup process is complete. Power on your new Android phone and complete the setup process and wait for the “Back up apps and data” page and click Next and select “Back up from the cloud”.
- Now select the backup from the list, make sure you choose the latest version of the backup. And now select all the data you want to restore such as apps, messages, device settings, etc. Once selected, click Restore.
- Now complete the setup process and once you see the home screen, the backup process will begin. The process will take a few minutes / hours to complete.
Using phone clone apps provided by smartphone brands
Many of the famous smartphone manufacturers have developed their own phone clone apps for users to easily transfer data from one phone to another. To transfer data between your old and new Samsung device, you can try the Samsung Smart Switch app available on the Google Play Store.
Similarly, for smartphones from companies like Oppo, you have Oppo Clone Phone, for Xiaomi Mi Move and for OnePlus OnePlus Switch. Likewise, Xiaomi, Vivo and Oppo have launched a peer-to-peer transmission alliance. It facilitates the process of moving data between these devices.
JioSwitch is an easy-to-use data transfer app that works with all Android smartphones from all manufacturers. The app works without an internet connection, so it’s a seamless process. You can transfer a lot of your important information like videos, photos, contacts and music with no size limit. JioSwitch also allows you to transfer data between Android and iOS devices.
- First, download and install the app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Once the download is complete, you can open the app and click on the ‘Start’ button, you need to click on it.
- After that, the app will ask for your permission to start. You can click ‘Allow’ to continue.
- There will be two buttons ‘Send’ and ‘Receive’, you need to click ‘Send’ button on your old device and click ‘Receive’ button on your new device.
- Once you select, you will now see a screen with a list of file types you want to transfer, including photos, documents, music, etc. Here you can select all the data you want to transfer to your new phone.
- After that, you need to click ‘Submit’ and your old device will search for your new device. Once you find it, you can select it.
- On your new device, you will be asked if you want to receive the files. You can click ‘OK’ to continue.
- After this, your photos, contacts, videos, and apps will be received on your new device.
Move to iOS
It is easy to transfer Android data to Android smartphone. But things get more complicated when you need to transfer your data from Android to iPhone. There is a phone cloning app developed by Apple to make this process easier. With “Move to iOS App” you can migrate your data and download it from Play Store to your Android phone. To move data from Android to iOS, you need to set up your iOS device first.
- While setting up your iOS device, find the “Apps & Data” screen and select Move data from Android.
- On your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and select ‘Continue’. Now read the terms and conditions that appear on the screen and select I agree.
- On your iOS device, you will see a ten or six digit code on the screen. You have to enter that code on your Android device.
- Your iOS device will create a temporary Wi-Fi network that you can connect to from your Android device. Then wait for the data transfer screen to appear.
- Then, from your Android device, you can select the content you want to transfer and tap continue.
- Now leave your Android and iOS device until the transfer is complete. The whole transfer process can take a while, but it depends on how much content you have.
Final words: How to clone apps to transfer data from Android to iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to clone apps to transfer data from Android to iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.