This tutorial is about the How to Run Android Apps on PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Run Android Apps on PC. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Run Android Apps on PC
When it comes to app selection, few platforms compete with Android. Unfortunately, it is usually not possible to use your Android smartphone and tablet apps on Windows. However, there are ways to use your apps in full screen if you know how Android apps run on Windows. In this way, you can enjoy the best Android apps and best Android games on the big screen. If you want to make sure your files and data are easily accessible across devices, one way is to run the same apps on your PC as you do on your Android phone.
Microsoft’s operating system has become more and more compatible with Android. You can use an android emulator. This is an application that simulates a complete Android device (including hardware and software) so that the Android application behaves as if it were on an Android device. Emulators allow you to install the application locally so that it is always available, but they consume a lot of power from your PC. If you think this is the right approach for you, then use the Bluestacks emulator to run Android apps on your PC.
Android is almost everywhere. You can now find Android on phones, tablets, hybrid devices, wearable devices like watches, home appliances and soon the operating system will be part of cars as well. We tried various ways to run Android apps on PC, but only one app could work reliably – Bluestacks.
How to run Android apps on PC
- Go to Bluestacks and click Download App Player. Click the download button for Windows on the left or Mac on the right.
- Now open the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install Bluestacks. The instructions are simple, similar to installing any other program on your computer.
- Run Bluestacks when the installation is complete. You may see a notification that your graphics driver needs to be updated.
- Just click the “Close” button when you see the popup to start Bluestacks.
- Now you will see a window in which Android is working. Click the big search icon at the top> type the app name> select “Search Play for…” to get apps from Google Play.
- You will need to sign in with your Google account once you search for apps on Google Play. Once this is done, you can install most of the games and applications; some, which rely on a working SIM card for confirmation, like WhatsApp, won’t run on your PC. While previous versions of Whatsapp allow you to manually enter the verification code received on another device, WhatsApp no longer allows you to enter the verification code manually. Send a verification code via SMS and check if your registered phone number received that text message. WhatsApp then automatically extracts that code to register your device. On Bluestacks, we managed to install WhatsApp but got verification failed error. So WhatsApp does not work with this software.
- Installing apps is simple. Simply use the search button on the home screen and click Search Play for, as described in Step 4. This will open Google Play, where you can click “Install” to get the app.
- Bluestacks has an Android app so you can sync installed apps between your PC and Android device if needed.
- While you can use the mouse to simulate taps and swipes, Bluestacks also supports hardware keyboards for some games like Temple Run. This means that you can play these games using your computer keyboard. If you have a preferred text editor on Android, you can also type using the keyboard.
- Bluestacks is free for a short period (half an hour), after which it asks you to pay $ 2 (approximately Rs. 120) per month; or you can install some sponsored apps every day instead. That’s not a big deterrent as you don’t need to open the sponsored app and you can easily remove it right after the installation is complete. To do this, click the All apps icon at the top> Settings> Apps. Now select the sponsored app and click the “Uninstall” button.
Final words: How to Run Android Apps on PC
I hope you understand this article How to Run Android Apps on PC, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.