Now WhatsApp users can pause / resume recording voice messages, draft preview, and do a lot more. Check the details regarding the update here.
WhatsApp allows its users to send voice notes other than the normal text messages. The voice messaging feature was launched in 2013 and you can find a speaker / mic like icon beside the messaging box to record and send voice messages. It can be known that voice messages are quick and easy to send and are protected by end-to-end encryption to keep them private and secure at all times. And now voice messages have made it quick and easy for people to have more expressive conversations. Wondering how? Check the details below.
WhatsApp has recently announced new features that make the voice message experience even better. The features added by WhatsApp include pause / resume voice recording, out of chat playback, remember playback, and much more. Here are the details regarding the features added:
1. Out of Chat Playback: Listen to a voice message outside of the chat so you can multitask or read and respond to other messages.
2. Pause / Resume Recording: When recording a voice message, you can now pause the recording and resume when ready, in case you are interrupted or need to gather your thoughts.
3. Waveform Visualization: Shows a visual representation of the sound on the voice message to help follow the recording.
4. Draft Preview: Listen to your voice messages before sending them.
5. Remember Playback: If you pause when listening to a voice message, you can pick up where you left off when you return to the chat.
6. Fast Playback on Forwarded Messages: Play voice messages at 1.5x or 2x speeds to listen to messages faster on both regular and forwarded messages.